Vaccine is necessary to protect yourself from coronavirus. You have to book online slots for vaccination. But, even today there are many people who are not able to secure the vaccination slot. Most of the people in rural area don’t even know how to book it. Taking the COVID-19 vaccination slot is not a walk-in facility for people in the age group of 18 to 44 years . They have to book an appointment in advance, and only then can they get the COVID-19 vaccine. At the same time, now the head of the National Health Authority (NHA) RS Sharma has issued a helpline number, with the help of which vaccine slots can be booked.
Earlier, appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine were being booked through the coin portal, Aarogya Setu app and UMANG app. But, now the booking or registration process of COVID-19 vaccine slot through call has been made easy. One can book the COVID-19 vaccine slot through the helpline number 1075. Let us tell you further how to book the vaccine slot by calling.
How to book COVID-19 vaccination slot on call:
- First you have to dial 1075 helpline number from your phone.
- Once the call is connected, you will be asked if you are aware of the coin details or wish to book a vaccine slot.
- Now you have to press number 2 to book the vaccine slot.
- After this, the procedure described through the representative will have to be followed. After this your vaccine appointment will be booked.
- Keep in mind that you will need to have an Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Pension Passbook, Passport or Voter ID Card before making the call so that the same can be reported immediately.
Keep in mind that this process is not only for people between 18 years and 44 years. In this, those 45-year-old children who have not self-registered can go to the nearest Kovid Vaccine Center. There you can register yourself.
These documents are needed for the vaccine.
To register in any mode, you will need to show the identity card before vaccination. The government has approved 12 types of identity cards for vaccination. these:
- Aadhar Card
- voter id card
- driving license
- pan card
- health insurance smart card
- pension document
- bank/post office passbook