We all know that Aadhar card is an essential government document. All the individual details are included in the Aadhar card by the government , such as mobile number, e-mail id, home address etc. Also, UIDAI allows you to update your Aadhaar, for which you can get it. Work done from home online or at an authorized centre.
If you also want to add or change any information in the Aadhaar card, then you should know which update is charged and which update is done for free, whereas if someone asks you for more money for the update, then you can contact UIDAI. can complain. To make a complaint related to Aadhaar, we will tell you that you can make a complaint in UIDAI in three ways. Let us give you more information about it.
Aadhaar update charge
UIDAI has clarified that it is against any agency demanding more money for Aadhaar services. At the same time, UIDAI has fixed the fee for all the services. Let us first give you information about these charges.
If you are asked to pay extra while enrolling for Aadhaar or updating details, call 1947 or write to [email protected] to register your complaint. You can also register your complaint here: https://t.co/alQFnkbjEc pic.twitter.com/5Rwxzdcf1N
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) May 12, 2021
For updating Aadhaar, you will have to pay up to Rs 100.
- UIDAI has fixed the maximum fee for Aadhaar update or biometric update at Rs 100.
- If you have gone for Aadhar enrollment then you will not have to pay any fee.
- The agency will not charge you any fee for updating the required biometrics for the children.
- If you change your address and phone number or update the demographic, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 50.
If someone asks for more money than this, you can meet him. There are three ways to supplement, which we are going to tell you about in more detail.
Complain by phone like this
UIDAI has given the helpline number of 1947 to solve every problem related to Aadhaar . call on it. You can solve your problems. This Aadhaar service is available in 12 languages. These 12 languages include Hindi, English, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Punjabi, Bengali, Urdu and Assamese.
Complain from this kind of website
- First of all you have to visit the official website of UIDAI ( https://resident.uidai.gov.in/ ).
- After this we have to go to ‘Ask Aadhaar’.
- Here you will be linked with Aadhar Executive, whom you can share your problems and complaints.
Complain by mail like this
You complaint [email protected] Mail on mail-id can . UIDAI officials periodically check this mail and resolve the problems of the people.