How to Fix Lag in Pubg Mobile is a serious question for all smartphone gamers. Player Unknown Battle Ground or PUBG is a challenging game in India, and most people play this game daily.
And if you’re one of them, then you should probably know how much lag it does when you try to play this on an Android device unless you have a OnePus 8 Pro.
So, today in this article, you’ll be able to know how you can permanently fix the lag problem in PUBG Mobile on almost any android device. Yes, you can also set the lag on the Android devices having 2 GB RAM as well.
Reason Behind the Lag
Before you start working on fixing the Lagging issue on PUBG Mobile, you should know the reason behind the lag. Now, we can divide the Lagging problem into two parts.
The First one is in Game Optimization, and the Second one is Device Settings Modifications. So, now let’s quickly start covering the first step, which is in-game optimisation.
Step 1: In-Game Optimization
Firstly we’ll fix the In-Game Problems; then, we’ll go to the device modifications. So, to do that, you have to open PUBG and come to the settings part and select the Graphics section.
Whatever your default graphics settings are but for a nor lag gaming experience and a better gaming performance, you have to set the graphics to LOW and set the frame rate to Extreme or Ultra.
Now, you will have to disable the anti-aliasing and also the shadow details. Many people try to disable the anti-aliasing but forget to turn off the shadow details, and later on, they have to face the lagging issue again. So, make to sure follow these instructions correctly to fix this issue for a permanent period.
Lastly, you have to turn your in-game brightness from 100 to 110 or 120 depending on your eyesight; you have to adjust this thing according to your preference because in the previous step where we set the graphics to low, at that time we also force this game to decrease a lot of in-game details.
So, by doing this thing now, you can easily spot and kill long-range enemies with having low graphics settings.
And finally, you have to disable the Auto Adjust Graphics section to prevent the game from creating an in-game change. By doing all these things, you are good to go. Now, let’s fix the device settings.
For a detailed showcase and tutorial of these steps, you can look at the video linked below.
Step 2: In-Device Settings Modification
After fixing the In-game settings, we also have to optimise our device for a better experience. So, to do that, first of all, you have to go to your settings and open the Developers Option. From now on, follow the steps to change the settings.
- After opening the section, you have to scroll down a bit until you find an option called Game Driver Preference. Now there you have to change the options from Default to Game Driver. It’ll enhance the GPU performance of your device.
- In that same section, you’ll also find an option called 4xMSAA. You need to toggle it on as well.
- Below that option, you will also see an option called Profile GPU Rendering, and you have to enable it also.
After changing all these mentioned settings, you’ll see a drastic change in the PUBG Mobile gameplay performance. But wait, if you have a low-end device with 2 GB or 4 GB RAM, then I have some more tips that you can use to enhance the PUBG Mobile performance a bit more.
If you have a High-End device, you can also enable these settings to perform better.
- From now on, you have to scroll down a bit more into the developer’s options section until you find an option called Apps. Into the Apps section, you have to turn on an option called Don’t Keep Activities.
- After that, change the background limit process from Standard to None. This will stop running any background apps to keep your RAM free to play the game.
- After that, you have to scroll up and find the Drawing section. You have to change the System Animations, Window Animation Scale, Transition Animation Scale, and Transition Duration Scale from 1X to Off.
After completing all the changes, you just have to reboot your device once, and that’s it. Now, your PUBG Mobile performance will be drastically changed, and you can be able to play it for long hours without getting any minor lags or anything like that.
After enabling the GPU rendering settings, you may find a bit of a battery drain. Or if you face any problems after changing all these settings, please comment down below your problems; I would love to help you out.
I hope if you Liked it, Sub if you loved it. I’ll catch you guys with a new exciting post; till the,n this is your host Deepanjan signing off.