A multi-format KeePassDX password manager allows saving and using passwords, keys, and digital identities securely by integrating the Android design standards.
- Create database files/entries and groups.
- Support for .kdb and .kdbx files (version 1 to 4) with AES – Twofish – ChaCha20 – Argon2 algorithm.
- Compatible with the majority of alternative programs (KeePass, KeePassX, KeePassXC, …).
- Allows opening and copying URI / URL fields quickly.
- Biometric recognition for fast unlocking (fingerprint / face unlock / …).
- One-time password management (HOTP / TOTP) for two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Material design with themes.
- Auto-Fill and integration.
- Field filling keyboard.
- History of each entry.
- Precise management of settings.
- Code written in native languages (Kotlin / Java / JNI / C).
- Access to custom themes.
- TOTP Steam creation.
- Deleting donation buttons.
KeePassDX is open source and ad-free.
You can donate or buy the pro version for better service and rapid development of features you want: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kunzisoft.keepass.pro.
The project is constantly evolving. Do not hesitate to check the development status of the following updates: https://github.com/Kunzisoft/KeePassDX/projects.