Terms and conditions
Welcome to Andro Crunch!
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for use of the AndroCrunch website located at https://androcrunch.com/.
By accessing this website, we agree that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page, do not continue using Andro Crunch.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs into this Website and the Company’s Terms and Conditions complies with. “Company”, “own”, “we”, “our” and “we”, refer to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “We” refers to both the Client and himself. All Terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to initiate the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting Customer’s needs in connection with the provision of the Company’s stated services. and subject to the prevailing law of the Netherlands.
Unless otherwise stated, Andro Crunch and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all Content on Andro Crunch. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it from Andro Crunch for your personal use subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Andro Crunch. republish content from
- Andro Crunch. Sell, rent or sub-license content from
- Andro Crunch. Reproduce, duplicate or copy content from
- Andro Crunch. redistribute content from
This agreement will start from this date.
Parts of this website provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Andro Crunch does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Andro Crunch, its agents and affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their thoughts and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Andro Crunch will not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses incurred and/or resulting from any use and/or posting and/or appearance of the Comments. this website.
Andro Crunch reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and you have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third parties;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, defamatory, objectionable, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is a breach of privacy.
- Comments shall not solicit or promote trade or practice or current commercial activities or illegal activity.
You hereby grant Andro Crunch a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media .
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- government entities;
- Search engine;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide accredited businesses, except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups that cannot hyperlink to our website.
Unless the link: (a) is deceptive in any way, these organizations may link to our home pages, publications or other website information; (b) not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the Linking Party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- generally known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributor;
- Internet portal;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will accept link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) we will not find the link to be prejudicial to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) we have no negative record of the organization; (c) the benefit we get from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of andro crunch, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to AndroCrunch. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs to which you wish to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site to which you would like . Contact. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- by use of our corporate name; or
- Linking using Uniform Resource Locator; or
- Any other description of our website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
Use of Andro Crunch’s logo or other artwork will not be permitted for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We will not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to defend and defend us from all claims that may arise on your website. No link should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or infringes, otherwise infringes or solicits infringement or other infringement of the rights of any third party .
reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Remove link from our website
If you find any link on our website that is objectionable for any reason, you are free to contact and notify us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to respond to you either or directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is accurate; We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the content on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the use of our website and this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraudulent or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our or any of your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any liability to us or yours that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are: (a) subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) governs all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.