Vivo Y72 5G Review: There are many options for 5G smartphones in the Indian market now. The name of Vivo Y72 5G has also been added to the list of these smartphones. The most important thing about this phone will be with the help of 4GB Extend RAM software with 8GB RAM. That is, in total, you will get 12GB of RAM. What are the other features of this 5G smartphone? Know from its display, camera, storage, software, connectivity.
Vivo Y72 5G Review
The display of the phone has a 6.58-inch IPS LCD WaterNotch drop display. Its resolution is 1080×2408 pixels. The refresh rate of the display is 90Hz. It supports HDR10. It will be fun to play PUBG, Battle Ground India, Call of Duty Days online games. Its pixel-per-inch density is 401ppi. Skinny bezels have been given on three sides of the screen. The screen-to-body ratio is 84.2%. The front camera is fixed with the notch, which is in the centre of the screen.
Processor, RAM and Storage
This phone has a Qualcomm octa-core Snapdragon 480 5G processor. Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Adreno 619 has been given for better graphics in the phone. Both of these are paired with 8GB of RAM. The remarkable thing is that these days Vivo has extended the RAM in the phone with the help of software. Due to which it will get 4GB of RAM extra. In this way, the phone reaches 12GB of RAM. It will not work like physical RAM but will make multitasking much better. The phone will also get 128GB of onboard storage. However, the option of installing a memory card is not available on the phone. Will be able to connect pen drive and portable hard disk to the phone.
- A dual rear camera setup has been done in Vivo Y72 5G. It has a 48-megapixel primary sensor, which has an aperture of f / 1.8. It supports wide-angle. At the same time, there is a second 2-megapixel depth sensor lens. Its gap is f/2.4. It has an LED flash for better photography. At the same time, for selfies and video calling, it has an 8-megapixel camera, which has an aperture of f / 1.8.
- Its software does the job of making the phone camera strong. Its rear camera will get many features like HDR, Panorama, Night, Portrait, Slow-motion, Time-lapse, Pro feature, Document scanner, Live photo. However, only Full HD videos will be able to make from the phone. 4K recording will not be available in it. Also, the gimbal feature will not be available for video stability.
Software, Connectivity and Battery
- This smartphone works on Google’s latest operating system, Android 11 Best Company’s Funtouch 11.1 operating system. The smartphone will get many preloaded apps like PhonePe, Snapchat, Daily Hunt, Spotify, Share Chat, MX Talkak, Moz. However, the user can also delete these apps according to his need. Because the combination of 8 + 4GB RAM is available in the phone, the response of the apps is much better.
- As far as connectivity is concerned, the phone has dual SIM support with 5G, 4G LTE, WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11, dual-band WiFi, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, 3.5mm audio. There are options like Jack. However, NFC, FM radio will not be available in it. However, the phone will have direct access to the pen drive and portable hard disk.
- The smartphone has a Lithium Polymer 5000mAh non-removable battery, which supports 18W fast charging. That is, you can use this battery comfortably throughout the day. At the same time, during gaming or web surfing, it will quickly back up the whole day. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, whose response time is much better.
The company offers a premium quality earphone with a fast charger, silicone cover, SIM ejector pin, USB Type-C cable with the smartphone. The dimensions of this phone are 164.15×75.35×8.40mm, and the weight is 185.5 grams. At the same time, it can be bought in Prism Magic Blue and Slate Gray colour options. The price of the smartphone is Rs 20,990.
Vivo Y72 5G Specifications
|Price In India||₹ 20,990|
|Performance||Qualcomm Snapdragon 480|
|Display||6.58 Inches (16.71 Cm)|
|Camera||48 MP + 2 MP|
|Other Sensors||Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-Compass, Virtual Gyroscope|
|Fingerprint Sensor Position||Side|
|Operating System||Android V11|
|Sim Slot||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Launch Date||July 15, 2021 (Official)|
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Network||5G Supported By Device (Network Not Rolled-Out In India), 4G (Supports Indian Bands), 3G, 2G|
|Rear Camera||48 MP + 2 MP|
|Audio Jack||3.5 MM|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 480|
|Processor||Octa-Core (2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core)|
|Colours||Prism Magic, Slate Gray|
|Display Type||Full HD+ LCD (IPS)|
|Bezel-less Display||Yes, With Waterdrop Notch|
|Pixel Density||401 Ppi|
|Calculated Screen To Body Ratio||90.61%|
|Screen Size||6.58 Inches (16.71 Cm)|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz|
|Screen Resolution||2408 X 1080 Pixels|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-Touch|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||Yes, up to 1 TB|
|Settings||Exposure Compensation, ISO Control|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face Detection, Touch To Focus|
|Image Resolution||8000 X 6000 Pixels|
|Shooting Modes||Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range Mode (HDR)|
|Resolution||48 MP F/1.79 Primary Camera, 2 MP F/2.4 Camera|
|Flash||Yes, LED Flash|
|Front Camera Resolution||8 MP F/2.0 Primary Camera|
|Quick Charging||Yes, Fast, 18W|
|USB Type C||Yes|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, B/G/N (Vivo Y72 5G Review)|
|WiFi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||Mass Storage Device, USB Charging|
|Network Support||5G Supported By Device (Network Not Rolled-Out In India), 4G (Supports Indian Bands), 3G, 2G|
|GPS||Yes, With A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sim 1||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(Band 38) / 2300(Band 40) / 2500(Band 41) / 1900(Band 39), FD-LTE 2100(Band 1) / 1800(Band 3) / 2600(Band 7) / 900(Band 8) / 700(Band 28) / 1900(Band 2) / 1700(Band 4) / 850(Band 5) / 850(Band 18) / 850(Band 19) / 800(Band 20), 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz, 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz, GPRS: Available, EDGE: Available|
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Sim 2||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(Band 38) / 2300(Band 40) / 2500(Band 41) / 1900(Band 39), FD-LTE 2100(Band 1) / 1800(Band 3) / 2600(Band 7) / 900(Band 8) / 700(Band 28) / 1900(Band 2) / 1700(Band 4) / 850(Band 5) / 850(Band 18) / 850(Band 19) / 800(Band 20), 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz, 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz, GPRS: Available, EDGE: Available|