WhatsApp is one of the most popular mobile apps in the world in terms of messaging. It is pretty sophisticated and works fine most of the time. However, it has been seen many times that users have complained a lot about the camera not being open. If you are also facing this problem, then there is no need to worry. We will give you some tips here to be able to fix the camera issue quickly.
If your WhatsApp camera is not working correctly, then restart your smartphone to fix it. This will correct the temporary issues in WhatsApp, and your WhatsApp will start working correctly.
Check camera access
Sometimes the camera of WhatsApp does not open due to lack of camera access. In such a situation, you must go to the settings and check the camera access. To check camera access, follow these steps:-
- Go to setting
- Tap on Apps & Notifications
- Now go to permissions and click on the camera option
- After this, the camera will get access, and the camera of WhatsApp will open
Clear WhatsApp Cache
To fix the camera of WhatsApp, you can clear the cache. This will make your camera work. Follow these steps to clear the cache:-
- Go to smartphone settings.
- Here you will get the option of App & Notification; click on it
- Now go to WhatsApp
- Here click on Storage & Cache
- After doing this, the cache will be cleared
- After this, your camera will be open on WhatsApp
If the camera of WhatsApp is not working even after restarting the phone, then you can delete and reinstall WhatsApp. With this, the issues that were coming in WhatsApp will be fixed automatically. After this, the camera of WhatsApp will start working correctly.